www.TellTimhortons.com – Tim Hortons is mostly known for the Canada-based chains of the well know fast foods restaurants.
The specialties of Tim Horton includes coffee and various type of donuts. The restaurant Tim Hortons has more than 100 of restaurants which is across fourteen different countries.
The level of the brand is then only successful when the restaurant is committed to serving quality food.
Tim Hortons also offers their customer the traditional type of food like burgers and various types of sandwiches.
The restaurant offers the customer to enjoy the full flow of coffee blend with both the combination of hot and cold.
Every company has its own way of presenting themselves same way to keep their custo9mer happy. Tim Hortons is conducting a guest satisfaction survey called as tell Tim.
The restaurant is providing you the official website to proceed with the Tim Horton survey at www.telltims.com where the restaurant will get the actual feedback from the recent visits of the customer.
When the customer will do with the survey restaurant will offer free food and coffee on the next visit to the Tim Hortons.
How to Enter the Tim Horton Survey
The purchase is required from the participant to get enter into the online survey. Only one entry is required as per each receipt for the feedback survey. The code is important for the survey which will be mentioned on the receipt.
Tim Horton Survey Rules
The following terms are required to begin with the survey:
- At least one purchase is mandatory for the customer to visit the restaurant then only it will be eligible criteria to be a part of the survey.
- The survey is only open for all Legal residents of only America.
- To begin with the filling up details the customer should know the basics of English and Spanish.
- Within the day of the visit, the receipt Is only valid for 3 days of purchase.
- To be a part of the survey the customer should be 18+ or more than that.
- Only for 1 feedback survey, the receipt can be used only once.
- If you want to redeem the offer then no purchase is required.
Guide to the Tim Hortons Survey
- The begin with the survey the customer needs to visit the official survey website at telltims.com, which will be within 3 days of the visit.
- On the receipt, their will 21 digit survey code enters it and proceed.
- You can carry out the survey in English or Spanish language.
- Tim Horton survey questions
- It is an exact survey question that will vary and will be dependent on the customer’s individual responses, the question will be asked on the basis of.
- What is the ordering method of the restaurant?
- What is overall satisfaction with the company?
- What is the variety in the menu?
- What are the extra offered items on the menu?
- How can it be easy to order the food?
- What is the actual accuracy?
- What is the speed of the service?
- What will you rate to the overall cleanliness?
- How is order served on the basis of temperature and taste?
- How are the staff and their behavior?
- Does the restaurant value for the money?
- What types of orders are valid?
When You Complete Tim Horton Survey
Once the customer has finished giving all up the answers to the tell Tim survey questions then you have to receive a validation code which will be provided on the receipt. Which will be used to take part in an online survey.
- How to redeem the Tim Hortons validation code
- If the customer wants to redeem the tell Tim validation code the customer has to visit the restaurant.
- The customer should redeem the offer within 2 weeks of the initial things that have been purchased.
- To redeem the code you will be needing both a receipt and validation code.
- After the verification process, the customer will receive either free food or free coffee for the Tim Hortons.
- There will be 1 redemption code which will be only given once to only 1 person.
- Depending on the location and the availability of the menu the offer may keep on varying.
- If the customer wants to know more details about the restaurant then they can visit the nearest outlet.
- Tim Horton survey prize at www.telltims.com
- The goodwill of the tell Tim survey is that whenever it gives prizes at that time the customer completes the online survey the customer will definitely get a free coffee or free food that too on the next visit to the restaurant.
About Tim Hortons
Tim Horton is a Canadian-based fast-food chain restaurant. The company was founded in the year 1964 by Tim Horton. Tim Horton was a Canadian hockey player. He was the largest Canada’s chain from quick serving restaurants.
All over 14 countries the brand has developed and made its benchmark. Tim Horton has all over more than 4600 restaurants.
Tim Horton played Toronto maple leaves in the New York rangers. In the year 2017 Tim Horton was also named as one of the 100 greatest NHK players.
Tim Horton died due to an accident by the single-vehicle crash in the year 1974 which was caused due to driving and he got intoxicated at the age of 44.
Tim Horton was born in the year January 12, 1930. His playing career was between 1949 to 1974.
The main aim of the restaurant is to collect the required information from the customer with the view of future benefits and profits.
The reason behind conducting a survey is to get where the restaurant stands from the view of customers in giving all over food, service experiences, and feedback.
It becomes a big help to restaurants from the survey so that they can get to know where they have to improve overall in giving their best services to the customer and also maintain good and healthy relations with the customer.
Without a survey, it is difficult to survey for any company or restaurant in view to get future developments.