TalktoiHop.com – IHOP invites all of their valued guests to take part in their guest satisfaction survey, which can be found on their official survey site. Customers’ satisfaction with various goods and services can be measured using this online survey portal. Every piece of input from their clients is taken into account. It is an initiative to allow the customers to provide an honest review, no matter if it’s positive or negative.
The official site www.talktoihop.com
The survey is being conducted for a variety of reasons –
- Getting honest feedback from consumers will help you stay at the top of the list.
- It’s critical to stay current in today’s competitive market. Customer feedback and recommendations make this process go more smoothly.
- The company should easily verify that all of its outlets and employees are operational.
- Any negative feedback assists them in identifying flaws or areas that need additional attention. They work to improve that area based on your suggestions.
- The guest satisfaction survey is also a great way to keep in touch with customers and maintain a positive relationship with them.
IHOP has set certain rules and constraints in their survey, just like all other surveys. We recommend that you read them before taking the survey so that you can complete it effectively.
Criteria for Eligibility
- The participant should be 18 years old or more than that.
- The poll is for anybody who’s a legal resident of the USA.
- IHOP employees, management, sponsors, affiliates, and their immediate family members are not permitted to join.
You are permitted to participate in and complete the survey if you have met all of the above criteria. You will receive a validation code after completing the survey, which you will use on your next visit.
Key Points to Remember
- You must have a valid IHOP buy receipt that is no more than three days old.
- The survey invitation code must be printed on your purchase receipt.
- You’ll need a smartphone, computer, or laptop with a good internet connection because the survey mode is online.
- You must possess basic communication skills in the two languages, that is, English or Espanol.
- Once a month, one receipt is permissible.
You will receive a coupon code each time you complete the survey, which you can use at your local IHOP restaurant. You can make a free pancake of your choice. If you don’t like pancakes, you can get a $4 discount on your next order.
Steps to Complete the Survey
- First, go to www.talktoihop.com to take their official survey, which will only take a few minutes to complete.
- After that, you must choose between English and Spanish as your language.
- Now type in the survey code.
- Enter the date and time and it should be accurate with regards to the information on your receipt.
- Now, you will be asked to enter a server ID which will be a seven-digit code. Look for it on the receipt and type it in properly.
- Press the ‘start’ button to begin.
- You will now be taken to the questions section.
An idea of what questions you will be asked:
- Rate your level of satisfaction based on your recent experience
- What was the food’s consistency like?
- Did you think the price was reasonable?
- How did you find the store’s cleanliness (i.e., table hygiene, walls, etc.)?
- What was your impression of their workers and friendliness?
- How much do you dine at an IHOP?
- Finally, there will be a comment section where you can share a little bit about your experience.
Send your review after you’ve completed all of the pages.
In the end, the participant will be asked for their own details like that of the contact information, which means name, age, email address, and phone number.
After that, click ‘Next’ to proceed to the final tab, where you will be given a validation code.
IHOP: International House of Pancakes, is a global pancake house restaurant chain. It specializes in breakfast products. Jarry Lapin, Al Lapin, and Albert Kallis were the first to enter the company in 1958.
In Toluca Lake, Los Angeles, California, the first restaurant opened. Initially, they only sold breakfast items; later, they extended their range.
Customer Support Service
http://www.ihop.com/ is the official website of IHOP.
http://www.talktoihop.com/ is the official IHOP survey website.
IHOP’s Official Website: http://www.ihop.com/
Glendale, CA 91203 450 North Brand Boulevard
Phone: 818-240-6055 / 866-444-5144
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CDT/CST