MyBKExperience – Every successful businessman is always interested in hearing what their customers have to say about their services. It will allow them to enhance the required aspects. Similarly, Burger King gives a chance to grab attractive offers while ordering at its place amidst its delicious range of hamburgers, french fries, soft drinks, and more. It conducts a customer satisfaction survey and invites all customers to participate.
The Official Site of Their Survey Is Www.mybkexperience.com
Steps to Take Participate
Burger King Experience, also known as MyBKExperience Survey, is all about your visit to their shop. It is a chance for a customer to express individual thoughts and then give the company a way to improve their services. It will not acquire so much time, just a matter of a few minutes.
So keep your valid Burger King purchase receipt handy and get ready to participate.
- Go to www.mybkexperience.com on your computer or smartphone first.
- The next step is to choose your language; the default is English, but you can also choose French or Spanish if you prefer.
- After that, you’ll be asked to enter your restaurant number, which can be found on your receipt. Enter the details correctly and select the ‘Next’ option.
- Now, state the date and time of your visit and proceed.
- You will be taken to a new page where you must answer a few simple questions.
- Overall Satisfaction: Describe how satisfied you are in general. Without hesitating, offer your honest opinion.
- Taste of Food: Provide feedback on the flavor of your food. Whether you enjoyed it or didn’t.
- Store Cleanliness: Let the organization know if you were pleased with the store’s cleanliness. You can list it here if you didn’t find it clean enough.
- Ordering Experience: You’ll be asked about the speed of the service and if it was delivered correctly.
- Burger King aims to deliver high-quality food at a fair price.
- As a result, they will inquire about your thoughts on the price of food.
- Staff Behaviour: The employees receive extensive training in order to represent the company. So, let them know if their employees were friendly and supportive.
- Following that, they will inquire about the frequency at which you visit Burger King.
- When you’ve finished answering all of the questions, submit them. Give your contact number, name, location, and email address.
- If you want to participate, you must first have a valid Burger King purchase receipt.
- A legal resident of the United States is required for participation.
- The purchase receipt is only good for 48 hours, so use it quickly.
- The participant should be either 18 or more than that in age.
- Since the survey is available in either English or French, the participant must be able to communicate in one of these languages.
- Members of their own team, immediate family members of the same, are not eligible.
- To take the survey, you’ll need a computer, laptop, or smartphone.
Key Points to Remember
- For the Burger King survey, you must be 18 years old or older.
- You should have a receipt dating back to your most recent visit to Burger King.
- Check to see if your receipt has a six-digit code, then check the top of the receipt.
- Knowledge of any of the given languages should be there: English, Spanish or French.
- If you don’t have legal resident evidence of the United States, you won’t be able to participate in the Burger King Guest Feedback Survey.
About Burger King
The story begins in 1953, a man named Kerith Kramer from Florida, alongside his wife’s uncle Matthew Burns got inspired by the McDonald’s restaurant situated in San Bernardino, California, and then came up with a restaurant concept.
They bought a special grill machine called an Insta-Broiler for their restaurant and named it “Insta-Burger King.”
Later that year, in 1954, McLamore and Edgerton bought one Insta-Burger King franchise in Miami, which quickly became successful.
Finally, in 1961, Burger King and its iconic burger, the Whopper, were renamed and began to expand throughout the United States. Burger King was able to overtake McDonald’s to become America’s second-largest burger chain in the late 1970s.
- 1-866-394-2493 is the phone number to call.
- 1-844-576-0546 is the phone number to dial (Canada)
- Calling hours are between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. CST.
- Website of Burger King Netherlands: http://www.burgerking.nl/
- Website of Burger King in the United States: http://www.bk.com/
- Burger King India’s website can be found at http://www.burgerkingindia.in/