JackListens.com – If Jack In The Box Customer Satisfaction Survey is what you are looking for, you’ve come to the right spot. However, you have not yet arrived at the ideal location and we will help you look for a simple approach for fulfilling the survey.
You are supposed to express to the company via this survey portal about your experience and win prizes. Assume that if you win, you will get two free tacos.
It won’t require a lot of time. Joining the Jack In survey for a chance to win two free tacos is not a bad idea. Every businessman enjoys organising the survey process as the study gives them a channel to communicate directly with the customers and hear what they have to say about their company’s service or facility. That the customer is satisfied, and the business will make changes based on the needs of the customer, so both parties profit.
Official website: www.JackListens.com
You will get two free tacos if you win the Jack In The Box Customer Review Survey. So, mates, keep quiet and begin the survey because you have already arrived at the location where you will find all of the details you need for the Jack In The Box Guest Satisfaction Survey.
Rules and Regulations
If you’d like to take part in the Jack In The Box Consumer Survey. To be considered for this survey, you must first have met all of the criteria or rules.
Since you won’t be able to enter if you aren’t qualified, please read the rules and conditions carefully and try to meet them.
- A clear receipt from your most recent outing at their outlet. The receipt can maximum be three days old.
- The participate should know how yo communicate in these two languages in the simplest form: English or Spanish.
- For eligibility, one needs to be legally recognized citizen of the United States/ Canada.
- A laptop, smartphone, tablet with stable internet connection.
- You will have to devote 10 to15 minutes to this study.
- As far as personal information goes, a valid email address is needed.
Once you’ve met all of the above criteria, the next step is to follow the instructions below to begin your Jack In The Box Customer Feedback Survey without wasting time.
Steps to complete the procedure:
- Go to JackListens.com
- Now choose a language that you are familiar with. (Spanish or English)
- Enter the code found on your most recent receipt.
- Bear in mind that your receipt must be at least three days old.
- Now choose the location of the restaurant you just visited.
- Next, provide details like the date, time of your visit and also if asked, give the amount of money you spent there.
- Finally, your survey will begin, and you will be asked to rate your experience at the Jack In The Box restaurant.
- Please answer all of the questions honestly.
- Eventually, they ask for your personal information.
- Fill in the blanks with your details.
- This information will be used to notify you whether you are the winner of the Jack In The Box Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Jack In The Box is a fast-food restaurant chain in the United States known for its burgers. It was created 67 years ago on February 21, 1951, by a great man named Robert Oscar Peterson. Jack In The Box is present in 21 states throughout the United States. It also has a workforce of 22000 people.
Jack was just a clown trapped on the roof long before he became the bumbling CEO that fans love today. In 1951, when the first location of Jack in the Box was set up in San Diego by Robert O. Peterson, Jack was the clown head mascot who sat atop the restaurant’s roof attracting and garnering attention of the passer by.
Russell Forester, a master architect from La Jolla, California, designed the Jack in the Box restaurant as a “modern food machine.” The new location’s quick service brought a huge amount of success. Almost all locations of Oscars got redesigned connected to intercoms and renamed as Jack in the Box restaurants.
When it was first launched in 1971, Jack’s version of a Big Mac was considered one of the biggest burgers in the fast food industry. In 2004, the company launched a new restaurant chain named JBX Grill, with a more luxurious and high-quality menu. The Jumbo Jack is a big man.
You can utilise the official website’s contact form to ask questions or provide input on their services.
Some suggestions of making use of the customer contact platforms-
- Check out the contact form on the restaurant’s official website. There is a form to be filled: http://www.jackinthebox.com/contact.
- You can contact them at the following address: JACK IN THE BOX INC. Attn: Guest Relations 9330 Balboa Ave. San Diego, CA 92123-1516
You can contact at (858) 522-4716.
Monday through Wednesday, 5 a.m. to 9 p.m., Thursday and Friday, 5 a.m. to midnight, Saturday, 7 a.m. to midnight, and Sunday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST.
9330 Balboa Ave.
United States – 92123-1516
Phone: +1 858 522 4716
+1 858 571 2121
+1 858 571 2121
+1 928 627 2276
+1 928 722 5695
Fax: +1 858 571 2225