Skylinelistens.com – Skyline Chilli is known for its traditional style chili and the view of Cincinnati’s skyline. Now you can enjoy all this then get the chance of winning a $100 gift card. To get this chance, you have to take the Skyline Listens survey. On completion, you automatically become the participant of a drawing.
Participation in their way of thanking customers for answering their Guest survey. Like any other sweepstakes, there are some eligibility criteria, rules, and requirements. But you don’t have to worry about that, because we have included everything in this article
Official Website:- Skylinelistens.com
Requirements for the Survey
Before we get into details of sweepstakes, here are the Skychili listens to requirements.
- For language, you need to understand English. All questions are gonna be in this language.
- The questionnaire can be taken online only. To do so, you need internet or wifi.
- Lastly, you will need the purchase receipt from Skyline Chili to answer a few questions in the survey.
- You also need a valid email address.
Eligibility for sweepstakes
Although you automatically enter the sweepstakes on completion there are some criteria you need to qualify to win the prize.
- Customers who are at least 18 years old can participate.
- Only legal residents of 50 US states can participate.
- Employees and direct relatives of employees are not acceptable.
Rules and Regulations
- There are various ways of entering the sweepstakes.
- A purchase from Skyline is not mandatory for entering the sweepstakes.
- A purchase wouldn’t affect your chance of winning.
- There is a random drawing each month.
- You can enter only once in a drawing period.
How to Compete the Survey and Sweepstakes
- First, go to Skylinelistens.com
- This is the entry page of the survey. Here select the location of the restaurant you recently visited.
- Then put the day and time when you visited the restaurant. You can check this on your purchase receipt to be accurate.
- Then the questions will start. Most of these questions are rating questions between 1 to 10. Here 10 is recommended and 1 is not at all likely.
- Some of the questions are-
- If you will recommend Skyline chili to friends and family.
- How was staff behavior?
- If you received your order on time.
- Then the questions about your meal will start. You get to rate within 1 to 5. One brings no and 5 is yes. Some questions are-
- If you liked the taste.
- Was the meal order accurate?
- Were you satisfied with the quantity?
- After this, you can share your opinion about the restaurant environment and cleanliness.
- In the concluding section, you have to provide particulars of your order. Like the category of order.
- Then you can give an overall rating.
- There is an optional message box where you can leave a comment.
- After this, the questionnaire is finished.
- In the last part, you have to give the details required for the sweepstakes. This includes full name, email ID, and phone number. And you are done.
About Skyline Chili
Nicholas Lambrinides, the founder of Skyline Chili, was an immigrant from Kastoria, Greece. He came to Cincinnati with his family recipe in 1912. He worked as a cook in multiple places like a hotel kitchen, diner, and railroad crew. During the second world war, Nicholas Lambrinides was working as a chef in the Empress Chili restaurant and he was also experimenting with a chili recipe.
In 1949, he decided to open his space with his three sons. It was located on Glenway Avenue. Because of its view of downtown Cincinnati, it was named Skyline Chili. With the great view and great food, they became instantly popular.
In three years, they opened the second restaurant. The business grew even more after the 1960s. And they opened a total of 110 Skyline restaurants. These restaurants were located in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and Florida.
Even after Nicholas Lambrinide’s death, his sons worked in the company and continued the expansion. The original recipe is still used by them for dishes. William Lambrinides described that the recipe is just perfect and doesn’t need any changes.
Skyline Chili Menu
Skyline is known for their chili but there is a lot more on their menu.
- Let’s start with their signature dish 3 way. This dish has spaghetti, covered in chili, and lots of cheddar cheese. It is available in 3 sizes-small, regular and large.
- There is a 4-way too. It’s just 3-way but you can add either onion or beans.
- The 5-way has both onion and beans.
- In salads, there is a Greek salad with skyline’s Greek dressing. You can get buffalo chicken salad or Garden salad with a dressing of your choice.
- For wraps, they have Chicken Bacon Ranch, Buffalo chicken, and Classic chicken. They all come with shredded cheddar cheese and ranch dressing.
- There are vegetarian opinions too. You can try Black Beans & Rice Deluxe Burrito, Black Beans and Rice Chilito, and Black Beans & Rice 3 way.
- Their other popular dish is coney which is a hotdog covered in mustard and chili. You can also get it as a sandwich.
Customer Care Service
Skyline chili’s official site has a frequently asked questions section. Here you can get answers to most of your queries. If that’s not helpful, you can use the feedback form. In the form, you have to select the subject of your query. Then give your full address, with your name, phone number, and zip code. Also, mention your email address to make it easier for them to contact you. Then you can write your message and also mention the skyline location if needed. Some from their team will reply to you very soon.
IF you want to contact them by mail, this is the address: Skyline Chili, Inc.
4180 Thunderbird Lane
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
There is also a call helpline. Just call on 1-800-443-4371 and get a quick response.
If you want to connect with them on social media, then find them on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.