Feedback.Noodles.com – The Noodles & Company Customer Satisfaction Survey is a good method for the company to realise if all their guests are satisfied with their services or not. Its an online questionnaire that conveys it to the company if their customers are satisfied.
They value all of their customers and encourage them to participate in the survey not only to provide a helping hand in assessment of their services but for also looking for a way to enhance their overall facilities.
After completion, you shall become an entrant amongst the other participants, who get a chance to win a Noodles & Company Coupons.
You will receive the Noodles & Company Promo Code after submitting your feedback; save it and bring it with you on your next visit to Noodles & Company to receive offers and exclusive deals at discounted rates.
When you visit the outlet after completing this survey that they are responsible for, you will be rewarded with exciting offers. You will get a chance at winning over a $1000 cash prize on quarterly basis and also on monthly basis, $100 cash prize.
Please bear in mind that the incentives are not obligated to be fixed and could change at any time. The “Survey Incentive” is solely determined on the basis of the details given in your receipt.
- You must be a legal citizen of: the United States/ Columbia.
- You must be somebody eighteen years or more in age.
- A simple know-how of the English language should be known to the user.
- A web-connected laptop, tablet, or cell phone.
- You must bring your receipt with you while taking the online survey.
- The survey is applicable for one person at a time.
- Employees of the company, immediate family members and officers, can’t be someone to participate.
- The bid is non-transferable in every way.
- A valid email address is required to obtain a discount on your order.
There are two ways to complete the survey:
- One way is to make a purchase of any food from a participating Noodles & Company location. Go to www.feedback.noodles.com and enter the unique code as per what is present in the receipt.
- Mail process: write your name, e-mail address, street address, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth on a 312”x5” card and mail it to: 2020 Noodles & Company Survey Sweepstakes (PL013344), P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325 with proper postage envelope.
The drawings of the prizes are scheduled as follows:
(60) Monthly Prizes: $100 cash (10 per period)
(2) Quarterly Prizes: $1000 cash (one per quarter)
The online process
- Tellnoodles.com is the official website for the Noodles & Company Satisfaction Survey.
- On your sales receipt, there is a 20-digit survey code.
- Press the “START” button.
- You will now get certain questions. They would ask for your previous experience at Noodles & Company.
- Give them relevant scores based on your general satisfaction level.
- On a scale of happy to unhappy, give them suitable ratings and try to be justified.
- The questions usually are about: your visit, the staff’s willingness to assist, client management and services, Menu, Delivery, Noodles & Company Price and so on.
- Give a bit of your personal information- your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- When you finish the survey, you will receive a Noodles & Company Promo Code that you can use to save money on your next visit to Noodles & Company.
Noodles & Company, Inc. is a global noodle shop chain responsible for serving Asian, European and American-inspired noodle and pasta dishes. These are all lip-smacking dishes prepared freshly and that too in a hot sauté process. The company operates more than 56 restaurants in Minnesota, Colorado, Maryland, Virgina and Illinois. It is a fast-casual restaurant offering quality dishes but also low-cost lunch to its customers.
Noodle dishes at their place are priced under $6.00. Also chicken breast, tofu, beef tenderloin, seared shrimp canbe availed at a price lower than $2.00 extra. Employees here deliver the dish wished by the customers in china bowls with silverware. Noodles & Company has ten different noodle dishes, six different salads, and two different soup flavours, Indonesian Peanut Sauté with rice noodles, Wok-Seared Lo Mein, and Roma Tomato Marinara with penne pasta are all noodle dishes and the Japanese Pan Noodles supposed to be the most common dish amongst others on its menu.
Let them know what you think if you’ve just met them. Your candid feedback will be greatly valued. The answers will be collected and analysed in order to make further changes.
In case of queries you can call at
Or visit their official website: Feedback.Noodles.com