www.mycfavisit.com – Before you visit Chick-fil-A again, make sure to check out their Customer survey. Official site is www.mycfavisit.com. They are carrying out these surveys to learn about customer’s experiences. To encourage more people to participate, they give out rewards too. The reward is a validation coupon. It can redeem for a free sandwich at Chick-fil-A.
Wanna learn how you can get this deal too? Stick with us as we discuss the details of this customer experience survey. Check out all the requirements and the step-by-step participation guide.
Chick-fil-A customer experience survey is a short feedback survey. The company uses the answers to understand what their customers are liking and where there is room for improvement. This is why it is important for them that more customers participate in the survey.
As a thank you for your time and effort, they give out the validation code. There are also multiple language options for customers who are not comfortable with English. Apart from this, the survey is a good way for customers to reach out and share their experiences. If you have any complaints about the food or service, you should mention it in the survey. If not, then you can give positive feedback and visit them again with the free sandwich coupon.
Requirements for the Survey
Before you take the survey, make sure you have everything listed below.
- To visit the survey, you need to have an internet connection on your phone, laptop, or any other device. It is because the survey is available online only.
- Next is the language. To understand and answer the questionnaire, you should know either English or Spanish.
- You also need a valid purchase receipt from Chick-fil-A. A valid receipt shouldn’t be older than two days.
- A valid email address is required. You will receive your validation code at that address.
How to Participate in Survey
Now we have you know all the important information about the Chick-fil-A survey. Now let us check out the steps of participation.
- Visit a Chick-fil-A restaurant and keep the receipt of your purchase.
- Now visit the survey site www.mycfavisit.com.
- The page will be in English but you can switch to Spanish here. The questionnaire will be in whatever language you choose.
- Enter the serial number from the Chick-fil-A purchase receipt. It is a 22 digit number. Click on Start.
- The questions will start from here. First, you will answer questions about your order. Like the category or the specific products you ordered.
- Then you can give ratings and select answers for general feedback questions. There is a message box if you want to describe the reason behind your rating.
- All the questions are mandatory. You can not skip and proceed. Except for the questions with a comment box.
- After you have answered all the questions, give your email address and submit the survey.
- You will receive the validation code at your email address within 24 hours. You will get information about the offer and the validity of the code on the email.
- Take the validation code and redeem the free sandwich with your next purchase.
The starting of Chick-fil-A- A is connected to Dwarf Grill, now known as Dwarf house. It was a full-service restaurant opened by Samuel Trutthy Cathy. At that time it was located in a suburb of Atlanta. The real start of Chick-fil-A was when Samuel Trutthy Cathy discovered the pressure-fryer. It was able to cook chicken sandwiches just as fast as hamburgers in any fast food restaurant. With this, he got the idea of Chick-fil-A and its famous chicken sandwich.
The first Chick-fil-A was located in the food court of a mall in a suburb of Atlanta. Very soon they started expanding in more food courts and malls. Their first free-standing restaurant was opened on April 16, 1986. It was on North Druid Hills Road in Atlanta in Georgia. They focused more on opening such restaurants. Chick-fil-A was also popular because of its advertising campaign that encouraged people to eat chicken instead of beef.
Chick-fil-A also started making their fast food healthier. They switched the ingredients and made their food completely trans-fat-free. Another thing changed about their menu. The menu was mostly breakfast food but they changed it to lunch and dinner.
Customer Care and Support
To get answers to commonly asked questions, you can check out the FAQs. YOu can find them on the official website.
You can also contact them by calling on number 1-866-232-2040. It is available Monday – Saturday from 8:00 AM – Midnight ET.
There you can also send mail to the address below.
Check the site – www.mycfavisit.com
Address: Chick-fil-A CARES
P.O. Box 725489
Atlanta, GA 31139-9923
You can also fill the online feedback form on their website.